Friday, April 29, 2011

It's been too long!

I really want to be better at updating this more often. That shouldn't be too difficult considering it's been more than six months since my last post. In that time, I've continued my schooling and my job as a grounds keeper; the job has grown on me some though I still look forward to having a "clean" job again some day though.

Anna came home in January and has been doing really well over all. No one expects her to be perfect, least of all me. It's wonderful to see her succeeding in school and growing in the Gospel.

Bella's second birthday passed in March and I felt a little badly that I didn't acknowledge it the day of. That said, though in many ways she's my "baby," she is a dog and a spoiled one at that.

In February, I had the wonderful opportunity to travel to the Philippines and meet an amazing man with whom I've now been corresponding for over a year. After about three weeks with him and his family, (who are also amazing and whom I also love) he proposed to me in a very unique manner. The love I feel for Rey has filled a part of my heart where something had always seemed to be missing. I am eager for the day I will become his wife, not just for time, but also for eternity. I'm grateful to know that all will happen in the Lord's time.

No comments:

Post a Comment