Friday, May 20, 2011
Anna's First School Dance
Anna attended her first school dance today. It was an end of the year reward for the kids in her school. She has been excited about it all week and eager to dance with one boy in particular. She reported that she almost cried when she couldn't find him after he told her, "Maybe later" when she initially asked him to dance; however, she didn't let that stop her from having a GREAT time. She was so excited when she called me after the dance that I had difficulty understanding her. I'm glad she had such a good time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She spent sometime a couple of days ago trying on outfits for the dance. This morning, she did a great job "flipping out" her hair and putting on only a little makeup. I wish I'd taken a picture. She looked great and nothing compares to when she's smiling out of pure joy like she did today.
ReplyDelete