I've started using doTERRS Essential Oils for several things, but today I'm talking about the pain relief I've experienced thanks to doTERRA.
For quite some time, I have had pain in my lower back. Seeing a chiropractor helps, but only until my pelvis rotates again (something it does frequently and that I'm working to fix by strengthening some specific muscle groups). In the meantime, I needed something to help lessen the pain, especially while at work. Ibuprofen and Tylenol were only taking the edge off. I decided to try doTERRA's essential oils. I figured it couldn't hurt and it might help.
After a week of applying Peppermint and Bergamot essential oils along with doTERRA's Balance Blend, I actually finished my sift yesterday with almost no pain, where the week before I could barely move - the pain was so bad.
Yay, doTERRA!!!!!
If you'd like more info, this link is a pdf of one of doTERRA's brochures.
http://www.doterra.com/tools/documents/CPTG_Brochure.pdf
Saturday, February 9, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment