Sunday, February 16, 2014
PAY IT FORWARD
I've been familiar with the basic concept of paying it forward for most of my life; though, I admit I felt limited in my own ability to do so. For some reason, I had gotten it into my head that to Pay It Forward required acts of financial generosity. Then, while considering something a friend said to me, I realized there are many ways to Pay It Forward that don't require money. I have come to recognize that every time I smile at someone or share a positive message or quote I am paying it forward. Every time I share peace and joy with another person, I am paying it forward. We all have the ability to Pay It Forward in some way. Discovering how I can Pay It Forward in my current circumstances has helped me feel that my life does have purpose. For this knowledge, I am grateful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment