Every other day last week, I had another "bomb" dropped on me, from new battles waiting to be fought to old battles I thought I had won rearing their ugly heads. Gratefully, in the midst of these trials, I have been blessed tremendously. I am grateful for the friend and neighbor who keeps an eye on my house when I'm not home and takes such good care of Bella, our dog, while I'm at work. I am grateful for the home teacher who has made arrangements to give me a blessing whenever I have asked. I am grateful for all the people, professionals, friends and family who have pledged to support and help me however they can. I am grateful for the therapists who are working with Anna and me, individually and together. I am grateful for the friends who accompanied me to the city yesterday to make a difficult trip easier. I am grateful for the attorney who is working to free me from the oppression imposed on me by abusive individuals. I am grateful for my job and the people I have the pleasure to work with. I am grateful for all the hugs I received today. I am grateful for to have started my classes, working toward an Accounting Degree. I am grateful for my Bishop and his support and advice. I am grateful that I got to visit with Anna yesterday and talk with her tonight. I am grateful for the love and support of all of my family, near and far. I am grateful that my car continues to start with a battery that should be long dead. I am grateful for inspiration, for my Savior and for my testimony. I am grateful to be on the path of healing. I am grateful to know who I am-a beloved daughter of God.
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment