Saturday, March 17, 2012

March 2012

We're less than four months from our anticipated wedding date. Rey is preparing for his interview and medical exam for his visa and I'm looking for fabric for dresses for Anna and me. This is proving to be more difficult than I imagined it would be. Purple and Gold are not popular colors right now it seems, but I know they are the colors I want. I came close yesterday to finding what I want.

We are enjoying warmer weather, especially Bella. She'll spend hours outside watching the neighborhood and barking to make sure everyone knows she can see them.

Anna experienced some challenges in February and then was sick for a week. She's doing much better now and we are both grateful that she is back at school. We also seem to be gaining better control of her seizures with the addition of a new medications for them.

I am continuing with school, planning the wedding and working three jobs. I'm still at the college for grounds keeping and I am putting more effort into my candle business. I'm also working as a Personal Assistant. I truly enjoy the new jog. Last night my car decided to rebel and I'm grateful for the knowledgeable individual who will be looking at it later today. I hope he's able to get it working properly and inexpensively today.


No comments:

Post a Comment