Sunday, January 13, 2013

Brief Update

Rey and I did have a beautiful wedding. Sadly, the remainder of the year did not go as expected. The wedding did not result in a marriage and I expect an annulment to be finalized any day. 

In November, I lost my job at the college earlier than expected, though through no fault of my own. I was blessed to obtain another job, and one that I am enjoying more, after only a month. 

Anna found these and the many other changes that occurred very challenging and it has become evident that she needs the intense therapy of a residential program for a while. It's not been an easy decision for me to reach, but I'm grateful to know she'll be getting the help she needs and hopeful that she'll be ready to surround herself with more positive people when she comes home.

Through it all, I've been blessed with the love and support of friends and family near and far. 

2 comments:

  1. Clarissa,
    I am sorry to hear about your marriage. I know how it feels. I am getting another divorce. We just have to hope that the right person is out there somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie,

    I'm so sorry! I just saw your comment. HUGS to you. Let's try to get together this summer sometime.

    ReplyDelete