Sunday, January 13, 2013
Resolutions
As a rule, I don't make New Year's Resolutions. If a goal is good on New Year's Day, it's good any time throughout the year. So, last week, at a Relief Society get together, I announced two goals or resolutions I've made for this year. The first is to NOT get married this year. This one shouldn't be difficult to achieve. The second is to go out on dates with at least a dozen different guys. I think it's safe to say that I've never gone out on dates with even close to a dozen different guys in one year before. This is part of the reason I want to achieve this goal. I want to get to know several guys and just have some good clean fun. I'm hoping, too, to show Anna that this is the better way to date, especially in high school - better late than never for me, right? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment