This week, while having it's challenges, also had it's joys. Anna asked me if the Bishop could give her a blessing this week. This is the first time she has asked for a blessing without being prompted. It was great. I made arrangements for the Bishop and his counselors to be added to her contact list. As soon as they were, she called the Bishop and asked him herself. It was arranged and took place yesterday. When the Bishop asked her why she wanted a blessing, she said to help her complete the program so she can come home. She is growing up so much. I miss her and love her very much.
I have been very pleasently surprised this week. I received a friend request from someone I haven't seen in almost thirteen years. He took me to my Senior Prom nearly fifteen years ago. We have been emailing and redeveloping our friendship all week. It's been really nice and has put a smile on my face that I can't, and don't want to, get rid of. He's been through, and is going through some challenging times. So, we are able to be a great support to each other. I'm very grateful to have reconnected with this friend.
I did well in my classes this week. I aced at least two quizzes. I am thoroughly enjoying being in school again.
I submitted four resumes and applications on Friday. I will put some more out this week. Hopefully, I won't be unemployed for long. I only have approximately twenty hours left at my favorite job ever. It always was temporary, though. I will be watching for when they have permanent jobs available.
I took the opportunity to attend the Oquirrh Mountain Temple yesterday evening. It's so wonderful to be able to attend regularly.
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment