Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day 2010

I took my first CIL exam on Monday. It probably took me about ten minutes to complete the 45 mulitiple choices questions. I got 95.5% of them correct. It feels good to be succeeding in my classes.

Anna is making progress again in the residential program that she is in. She begged me all week to get her a Twilight poster for Valentine's Day. I thought long and hard about whether or not to get her one. I decided to go ahead and get her one, figuring that if I didn't someone else would and this way I got to choose it. She is absolutely obsessed with the Twilight Saga right now. She loved the poster that I got for her. I also took her a cute little teddy bear with converstion hearts on it. She liked it, too. I love her so much.

My temporary position at the Health Department ended this week. I miss it already. It was the best job I've ever had.

I was able to attend Anna's neurology appointment with her on Thursday. It was good that I was there as the doctor had some questions that the program staff person who was with Anna was not able to answer. Anna has continued to grow and is now nearly 58" tall and about 101 pounds. That's at least a ten pound gain since September 2009. It's no wonder her antiseizure medication wasn't working as well. The doctor increased her dose. We are hopeful that the medication will eventually stop the seizures.

I have continued to get to know again the friend that contacted me last week. We discussed the possibility of him visiting. I am looking forward to seeing him. Everyone that I've talked to that remembers him remembers him as being very sweet, protective and overall a great guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment